Learn how crop rollers can enhance no-till farming.
· Cover crop management without herbicides or tillage
· Reduced herbicides in conventional no-till systems
· Mulching effects and barrier attributes of cover crop are maximized
· Rolling and compressing improves the weed suppression of the cover crop
· Reduction of water evaporation from the soil
· Better incorporation of crop residue in organic farming
· Can be built from 6′ wide (2 rows) to 30′ wide (10 rows) and up to 60′ wide on planter frames
· Roller is ground driven
· Blades are arranged in chevron pattern to prevent bouncing
· Blades are welded and replacement blades can be bolted on as needed
· Can either be mounted 3 point on tractors or horse drawn
· Water or other liquid can be added for more weight, which makes for better performance on hard soil. Weight of the 10.5′ Cover Crop Roller is 1680 lbs. empty and 2470 lbs. filled with water.
· Designed with the chevron pattern, these rollers are able to maximize the amount of pressure placed on every inch of cover crop being crimped. This design also allows the roller to go smoothly across the field due to its constant contact.
· The Cover Crop Roller mounts to the front of the tractor with a three point hitch; leaving room for the seeder at the back. This means you can knock down weed-suppressing mats of cover crop, and plant through it all in the same pass!
· Used in Organic Farming
· Our selected Crop Roller brand, I&J mfg, has over 20 years of design innovation with the Rodale Institute.
· I&J mfg. Crop Rollers are engineered to be user friendly with lasting quality for an extended life span.
Please fill out the request for quote form below and our expert team will get back to you shortly.
Advance Cover Crops selects only the best products in the industry. With 20+ years in the industry, we know what works. After seeing the success cover crops have had in our own operations, we dedicated ourselves to educating and helping others do the same. Our selection of trusted brands include Bio Till, Grassland Oregon and I&G mfg.
Enhance no-till farming operations with our line of crop rollers. Our rollers have 20+ years of design innovation with the Rodale Institute. They are engendered for usability and lasting quality. Paired with top cover crop brands, you will get the results your operations require.
Ready to get started?
Contact our team of specialists to help you select the right products for your operation.
+618 922 7446